Saturday, June 5, 2010

The let down.

Okay, so I am a Twilight fan....HUGE..Twilight fan to be more precise. So this post is based on this topic. If you're not a Twilight fan ( Because I have heard there are a few of you out there lol) Then you might want to just skip this post :)



And just to clear something up. I AM 100% TEAM JACOB. And I will not be swayed otherwise. Mmmk? Mmmk ;)




You know how you want something to happen and then find out that the opportunity was right there, but you missed it. By a few yards or a few miles? Yeah. That's happened to me quite a few times actually. But this time, when I found out I had missed what might have been my only chance to meet the cast of Twilight....I wanted to scream. Turns out that, they were in a restaurant not even a mile from where I work. And I had no idea. I mean, this is a small town, you would never think that would happen. But alas, it did. And my quest to meet Taylor Lautner continues.... :|


C'est la vi...Shelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment